2012 Fall & Winter

Seeking Moon in the Plum Blossom │ Woodblock X 30 cm │ 2012

After finishing military service, I was invited by my teacher Mr Pan to stay in Yuanli. I used Mr Pan's studio and created many artworks there. After one year, I returned to live near my alma mater, Tunghai University. Even though I had left Tunghai University for six years, I am still very familiar with the surroundings.





Four Beasts │ Woodblock │ 30 X 30 cm │ 2012

Four Beasts is used as a package design for the products of Cha Tzu Tang. Cha Tzu Tang is a pioneering green brand from Taiwan. The main spirit of this brand is pursuing harmony between nature and life.  All the products of Cha Tzu Tang are produced by the oil extracted from tea seeds. My artwork portrays a local and plain image with tension. The image of four beasts living happily in the tea trees stands for the sustainability of nature.

For the package design, please see the website of Cha Tzu Tang

Small Pachira │ Mimeographed Woodcut │ 30 X 30 cm │ 2012
Shower in the Bottle │ Mimeographed Woodcut │ 30 X 30 cm │ 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...